Sunday, November 30, 2008

500th

HAPPY 500th post .
Like I told you yesterday, today is my 500th Post .
So yea, won't brag about that .

Church today as per normal.
and celebrating Dad's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
A few church mates went to our house today.
As in now while I'm typing this.
So yea, nothing much for today actually.

Learn something today.
I actually don't know how to say it in words.
but I know how to carry it out.
It's like don't believe in reality on Earth.
Believe more on the reality in Heaven.
Because what Heaven allows, Earth allows.
Something like that.
Nothing is impossible on Earth, believe me.
As nothing is impossible on heaven.
and isn't great if the presence of God is always with you?
It's like all problems we're facing is just a piece of cake.
& everyday, we're all happy !

Another thing, isn't just me?
or I'm not riding on some people's jokes?
or perhaps, it's not funny at all.
That must be it.
Or perhaps, I don't want to joke at all.
Crap.

Don't know what to talk about.
Yeaps, this week, I'm going to go out!
As in not going to school and just enjoying myself .
Oh well, I've nothing more to say.
Ending here.

*Edited

Gosh, I'm thinking on what to buy for my ships & cruises
Well, you know.
We're being separated.
and I'm totally alone next year. TOTALLY ALONE! CRAP!
So yeaps, being nice to them so I'm buying them present.
FOR CHRISTMAS :D
yea, making up because I don't buy them present during their birthdays.
SO SORRY for that .
So yeaps, I'm trying my best to buy you the best from my heart.
ILOVEYOUALL !
Just NEVER forget that I'm still existing somewhere, okays!

ps. I SUCK AT BUYING PRESENTS :(

No comments: