Tuesday, November 25, 2008

INFLAMED AND FYI IT HURTS

INFLAMED AND F_ck.You.Idiot. IT HURTS

Might be random to you. but yeaps, it's actually random to me.

Except for a very close friend of mine's face.
GUESS WHO ! Actually, it's very easy, who has the funniest face ?
Still don't get it ?! To the left, to the left .
( Believe me, she's going to kill me afterwards :D )

Anyways, just blogged to say ...
" COUGH COUGH COUGH ! "
and yea, I fee like vomiting sometimes when I started coughing non-stop .
You know, the sensation of vomiting . muahhaha!
and because of that non-stop coughing ,
my throat is inflamed :( ouch .
and to think of it, I keep shouting :(
I'm really is an idiot , isn't it ?
I just can't control some things .
I just wish for more freedom .
NOT AT HOME, in school, in fact .
worse come to worse, with friends .
which ones, for you to know and for me to find out :)

No comments: