Monday, December 01, 2008

TARGET SHOOTING

That Ocean Pacific Back Pack better watch out!
I'm going to get you soon!
But of course, focus on buying presents for friends first.
Gosh, if I don't have to buy present for them, I should have bough that back pack.
(Not sincere about the presents. KIDDING!)
See? If I hadn't been so thoughtful to the SEVEN of you.
and SEVEN of you treat me so cruelly. *cries* . JOKING! I love you all :D
Anyways, was planning to give presents for out-of-the-seven people.
Thinking only.

Anyways for today, went school today for Camp Committee meeting.
Thank God, the Camp Design has been submitted.
The rest is all under control.
Programme, Manpower, Cheers, Games, Logistics.
All Thanks to God.
If this goes on perhaps, we can enjoy our holidays already.
hahahaha.
Also, bought books today.
Therefore, missed the time when teacher went to council room.
But anyways, the books were heavy even without the Sciences Textbooks.
So after tag, continued to slack.
and blahs.
everyone went home except for me, visited NPCC Room.
Got a feeling won't be coming there often or perhaps not?
Anyways, everyone seems okays.
So yea, went home after that.
Got changed and went to Lot 1.
Bought OP Sling bag. Gosh, I didn't ask the salesperson a question, I just bought it.
Bought A Cap. Bought an earpiece.
and yea, I'm going to buy that Backpack no matter what.
Kind of the same design with the slingback I bought which makes it more nicer :D
Okays, I'm so into shopping for my school things next year.
Perhaps, only nerd gets excited about school. Probably Not *BIG SMILE*
and I have to admit, when I saw my books, I can't wait to study!
So going to wrap them nicely and keep them until school reopen.
But I'm not looking forward yet .
There's still things I wanted to do, okays.
Ok already.
ending here.

Editted**

Looking back. as in Primary Six that back.
I don't know if that's me or what.
but I'm superbly funny.
Gosh! is that me?
hahahahaha!
Want to know? Look at my archives.
the spelling errors will make you laugh more.
hahahah.
Ok.
ended.

No comments: