Saturday, November 08, 2008

AQUA SHOES (:

Hello Again !
I am now totally very sleepy .
SLEEPY as in want to close eyes .
However , the power of the computer screen makes me awake .
As you can see, I want to use the computer no matter what .
Therefore , will force myself awake just to use it .
Weird but true !
Woke up at 9.10 .
Called MeiHong to go school because I fell asleep when I was smsing her about it .
Anyways, she was fully awake so I think I send the message before I fell asleep .
Meet her in Pending LRT as usual .
Then meet ZiWei at Jelapang .
Zalilah arrived then go .
at 10.15 Aswadi arrived .
Went to school .
Built a indoor tent AGAIN .
Nothing much anyways .
Went Westmall to buy my AQUA SHOES !
Finally, AQUA SHOES down .
So I have shoes for Kayaking already (:
HAPPY HAPPY !
& Now very tired .
Want to sleep but don't want . stubborn fellow .
Now my handphone reached it's maximum songs.
Therefore deleting some .
Aiya . stop here .
byebyes (:

No comments: