Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I ASKED MY FRIEND ...



Wake up early in the morning , just to see my posted class .
and yea, I am posted to my first choice , 3E1 .
Quite happy that I'm posted to that class .
Even tough I would prefer to go another class with my friends .
However, it happened . Therefore, let it be (:

Was woken by Ng MeiHong .
and She was posted to 3E3 .
All the best , girl (:
Anyways, met MeiHong in Pending , went Greenridge and went to Jelapang LRT ,
to wait for the rest to come .
and when the rest came, they went to greenridge while MeiHong and I stayed back .
Very sleepy & Tired so don't want to move .
Then decided to ask Aswadi go school .
So MeiHong called his house . deal is 12.30 .
called again . deal is changed to 12.15 .
Then, we waited , no one came .
called again , and it's 12.30 already , he's still at home . apajer .
so didn't wait anymore, went school already .
In school , helped LiSi finish her E.Maths Homework .
yea , carried on . blahblahblah .
at 4.30 . Aswadi, JieYi and KahWee went home .
at 5.30 . The rest excpet for Steph, CX and SG went Causeway .
just for ZiWei's OBS Bag and also his POLY bag . what a nice way to start a dream eh ?

THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO TANZIWEI .

I asked my friend .... ( I asked my love tune )
I asked my friend, to take a walk .
To take a walk , down CauseWay Point .
To Buy my bag, For OBS .
I was so scared , to go alone .
We went to shop , at the last floor .
We took so long, to pick the best .
and finally, we decided .
to buy the bag , that cost 48 .
and after that , we went arcade .
and suddenly, I saw my love
I was so shocked , and was speechless .
She took my bag, and say it's nice .
I was happy , that she said that .
I keep smiling, until the end .
We said goodbye , and see you next time .

After that, we went downstairs .
to take the bus , 187 .
I was sitting , on the railing .
I was smiling , while listening .
to the song, my friends are singing .
this is the song, that i was saying .

and on the bus, they keep singing .
I was smiling , while they're singing .
they sing so nice , like heavenly .
we went plaza , to jalan-jalan .
to optic shop , to repair something .
we took so long , coz we keep laughing
and the story keep going on .......

Touched ? Nice hor ?
Credits to Suhaila and Me
+ our backups . ( Carl, LiSi & MeiHong )

Went to BukitPanjang Plaza .
followed Meihong to buy her new spectacles .
and took photos . ( photos at sopopular07-memories.blogspot.com )
we took really long there .
and yea, bought Mc Flurry with Suhaila .
eat eat, walk walk . at about 8pm +
all went home (:

No comments: