Monday, November 24, 2008

ANOTHER NONSENSE

ANOTHER NONSENSE .

Misunderstanding can be avoided if people would watch their mouth more
I believe some of you will agree ,
However, without knowing , we are doing it ourselves .
AHA! I got you there !
See people tend to talk more carelessly and I admit I do that all the time too .
Worse come to worse, I still keep doing the same thing .
But in my case, I'm lucky to have understanding friends .
They understand that it's only a pure joke and there's no harm included .
Then, count yourself fortunate .
So I am fortunate after all .
Best of all , you're even more fortunate if you have very dumb friends .
That totally don't care of what you're saying .
and For Your Information , some dumb people aren't dense .
Or perhaps, you think they are dumb but actually they aren't .
So keep your facts right .
Am I getting meaner for the moment ?
Okay . I shall stop blabbering nonsense .
Eh! I didn't ask you to read anyways, did I?
Oh Well . can't help it, can I ?
Signing off

No comments: