Thursday, November 13, 2008

APPRICIATE

APPRICIATE


I'm getting more appreciative of things .
MORE APPRECIATIVE ( just pray I won't take back my words, AGAIN )
Went to school at 9.30am .
To get ready the things that is need to be packed .
At 10am , the rest of the gang came .
We managed to finish everything , good job , guys .
After that , we started chatting .
Gossip about people , and its YOU !
Anyways, chit-chatted like girls do .
Gossiped like Aunties do .
Laughed like Mad people do .
Anyways, it was fun (:
So yea, after that went down to NPCC Room .
and our access was denied .
Why? They were doing some miracles inside NPCC Room .
Gosh! Boys now a days are getting something else .
Ok, I actually have a wild guess of what they are doing ,
but never mind , its nothing important to take note off .
So moving on .
Went back to Council Room coz I was sleeping in the canteen already
and when we reached the room, I was widely awake .
Meihong dig the room and found some useful things that can be used for the camp09 .
THANK YOU !
Anyways, coming back tomorrow for Camp meeting .

Speaking of tomorrow, OBS People are back !
and yea, I miss them loads .
5 days seems so long .
But my batch will have its turn to go OBS .
Nothing much today hor ?
& it's getting noiser here .
& I must put the earpiece to it's maximum so I won't hear the noises .
AND AND !
Kayaking Course this Saturday & Sunday .
I can use my Aqua Shoes already .
YEAHS!
ok . I shall end here before I start spouting non-sense .

No comments: