Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FLEA FLY FLU !

Gosh, I'm having a Flu now .
I don't know if I'm having flu because I just woke up or really real one .
Nevertheless, hope it will be gone tomorrow .
If not, I can forget about having a good day .

Again, for the 2nd time this year, we're having a day camp outreach to primary schools .
This time it's Zhenghua Primary School , FYI: MY PRIMARY SCHOOL .
Saw my Primary School teachers and yea, very happy (:
Of Course .
Today's outreach was much much better compared to WestView's in Council matters .
But much worse in the outdoor cooking and telematch .
But good job on handle them, guys !
Jonathan and WeiJun was giving it their all helping the NPCC during the Telematch .
and yea, impressive .
hahah .
The outdoor cooking , more or less , need to scold everyone to start their work .
Gosh, but it has been a good outreach and yea I'm happy (:

After outreach, gathered the camp committee for a short meeting for tomorrow's real one .
We're deciding on the camp theme .
For me, THE HARDEST part of the camp .
Didn't think much for 2008's Taking Flight coz I got some reliable Infocomm IC to do everything .
However, I believe this 2009's Infocomm can do better .
In some way or another .
Why? coz I'm still in 2008 Infocomm okays ?!
After the camp committee has gone.
Sakinah, WeiJun and I stayed in the room to packed everything .
at 3pm Sakinah left , WeiJun and I continue staying in the room to pack and do area cleaning .
The Council Room is like so super messy and you can't even fit about 10 people in the room .
But yea, it's much much more better now .
MUCH MUCH more better .
& yeaps, didn't go for today's training just to do them .
Haish . I'll make sure tomorrow I attend the training . 100% Chop .
NO MORE THINKING .
& yea, like WeiJun said, I cannot steal things coz I will surrender to the police .
and yea, just skipping one CCA training makes me so guilty .
( My flu's getting worse, really .)
Anyways , went KFC with Idayu and Germaine .
meet the rest there .
blahblahblah .

When I reached home, washed council shirt and shorts .
I was so exhausted so I sat on the couch .
Then, I fell asleep .
When I realised it was 10.30pm already .
and I was like, "I want to sleep again" .
Looked at my handphone .
and what do I see ?
2 missed call and 15 Messages .
I was like , I sleep also cannot arh ?
Then replied all messages .
and returned the calls .
Sorry to all those people , I was sleeping okays .
Anyways, yea. Back to square one.
I'm having a flu now . SERIOUS One .
I still need to prepare my Blue Polo, Taking Flight .
Basically, my Blue shirts for NPCC & Outreach .
So yea, got to run now .

Brother's joining my club now .
She's giving those craps again .
Because Bro raised his voice to her .
and what can she do?
SCOLD ONLY
What study la . If you don't do well, get ready youself la.
Rubbish .
You can't force people to do well, okays .
If they're willing, then they will .
We're crapping when she's home, ALWAYS .
what a nice daily routine .
& she complain about food too !
Gosh, LEAD BY EXAMPLE (:
until here .

No comments: