Monday, November 17, 2008

Jocelyn Sabotaged me

JOCELYN SABOTAGED ME !

1.The person who tag you is?
Jocelyn Tang

2.Your relationship with her/him?
A Friend . A Junior

3.Your five impression of her/him?
First impression of her before I know her is quiet, easy to get along with, hardworking, creative and friendly (:

4.The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
She's always there when I ask for meeting and I really appreciate that .

5.The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
I very cute (: LOL . did she even said that ? hehe

6.If she/he become your lover, you will?
I'm a straight person .

8.If she/he become your enemy, you will?
My Enemy ? She'll die for sure . LOL .

9.If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
I have no idea .

10.The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Be there when she needs me .

11.Your overall impression of her/him is?
BEST .

12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
Firstly, I'm not them to know
Secondly, It's their comments so I should care .

13.The aspects you love about yourself are?
MEmyselfANDi

14.On the contrary, the aspects you hate about yourself are?
God has reason on creating who am I today .

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Hmmm. I always wanted to be Jeichiel . you know her ? coz I do !

16.For person that care and like you, say something to them.
I'll tell you all personally if i have to .

17. Pass this quiz to 5 people that you wished to know how they feel about you
NOTE: rules are meant to be broken .
So anyone who feel like doing this AGAIN .

No comments: