Saturday, November 22, 2008

WHEN THE TOUGH GETS GOING, THE GOING GETS TOUGH

WHEN THE TOUGH GETS GOING, THE GOING GETS TOUGH

It's really getting noisy out here .
Noisy, as in, very noisy with music and all those stuffs .
Hard to live in the second storey eh?
You can hear all the activities downstairs. how unfortunate.
but very convenient in case of emergencies so can't say any bad things further

Open House was a success even I tough I didn't feel it .
But yeaps, won't let the spirits down .
Therefore, let's call it a success . It better be .
Those plasters [ Thanks FangYu for sponsoring(: ], Court Shoes and Blisters . Better be worth it .
Lots of things happen especially in the Uniform Groups Booth .
Whatever, okays .

After the Open House, header to NPCC Room .
My squad finally decided to pick on the departments they want on the camp .
and no matter how much I requested for Logistics Head .
I ended up in Programme Head instead . What a cruel life !
Things can be nasty at times . Perhaps, I'm running away from that cruelty .
But things are there for a reason . Perhaps, God wanted me to learn something .
Something New .
Oh well, better look forward for that "something new" .
So after that, went to KFC and went home .
Switched on the computer and wanted to watch animes .
However, someone put a sleeping spell on me and I ended up sleeping instead .
It was 4pm when I sleep and I woke up at 10pm .
I'm sure is tired .
When I woke up, my leg muscles are all aching . OUCH!
I'm getting old! Oh My!

But anyways, I don't know what to say .
When the tough gets going, the going gets tough .
Life is become more tougher isn't ?
I'm just imagining things that might happen .
Just for example, next year .
Studies as a Secondary 3 and same goes for a life of a Sec 3 Cadet .
It ain't easy, after all .
But when I look at how my seniors survive it, it's all worth it after all .
Everyone has their turn .
I guess, I just have to look forward ahead .
That's about it. I don't feel like blogging anyways.
Ending here :D

No comments: