Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have nothing more to write ...

I have nothing more to write ...

I FULLY ACCEPT A COMPLETE DEFEAT .
It's not worth it to fight for already .

But nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing .
But I don't want to waste much more effort and time .
I'm completely tired of everything .
Every time it's always the same . ALWAYS .
What crap am I doing, anyways .
Even tough I still haven't fully accept a defeat,
I'll act as if I did already .
So there's no more big deal . NO MORE

For curios party,
It's nothing in particular .
It's just a game that I've been playing for quite some time
and I think I'm sick of it .
You see, more and more players are playing it .
Even tough I've stop playing already ,
They force me to play .
and even tough I'm not playing in the field .
They still presume I'm in the battlefield .
& yea , it's a pretty stupid game .
Well, I guess some people start playing the game too .
But in different fields .
Shall I continue playing ?
Let my mood decide .
I don't want to play with opponents anyways .
It sucks when they are around .

What game am I talking about?
Let's just say it when I win already .
I confirm win, then I'll tell you .
If not, you'll start playing too ,
then less chances of me winning .
so sit back, relax and wait (:

No comments: