Saturday, November 15, 2008

1 STAR KAYAKING COURSE

Was totally irritated but I must agree ,
it was funny but irritating at the same time .

Anyways, went for 1 Star Kayaking Course today.
The Course was super fun when in the water .
Except for the rafting up for like so many times ,
and the distances is like so far from each other .

Do first was to learn the capsize drill .
My first try was super long .
I was scared, I'll be stuck in the kayak while underwater .
But I didn't know it will be that fun to capsize .
& yea, I took quite a long time to capsize, coz I don't want to . durh .
and yea the story of my cap has ended today :(
One Minute Of Silence Please .
So yea, the story goes like this .
I was wearing my cap for the whole time.
and we need to kayak from one end to another .
and it was quite far .
and I was really frustrated and tired .
Therefore , I don't know what happen ,
I capsize in the middle of the sea .
and when I recover, my cap is gone ! GONE !
I was like so crazy finding my cap in the middle of the course .
I've gone mad .
My cap lehh ..
and yea, whatever, RIP today .
Aiya , the course was fun ! esp CAPSIZING !

After the course, went Greenridge .
when the 2nd Irritating Thing happen .
A certain person who just went from a 5 days camp from somewhere was so talking
that I don't know whether to laugh or be irritated .
I wonder when did that certain person start talking a lot .
That person comments a lot too .
& start saying jokes .
LOL . what a good improvement .
I'm total speechless .
Kind of funny . actually very funny la . dunno what to day .

Third Irritating thing .
Another Certain person who went home with me keeps reminding me of my cap
and yea, I'm totally out of the limit but hold it there .
I've totally gone mad today .
yea, hope tomorrow will be a better one .
MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more better one
and yea, hope to pass my Kayaking Test too .
If not, I can only pass academic test
and fail non-academics ones which is NO WAY .
i have enough of failings and enough of humilations .
( but I find it funny only . :D )
Oh Well, yea, whatever . kind of tired now .
want to sleep .
therefore, signing off .

No comments: