Saturday, November 29, 2008

ITS CHRISTMAS !

Hey people of the Earth!
I'm reaching my 500th Post Soon!
Actually this is my 499th Post.
Therefore, the next post will be the 500th.
Congrats, Congrats .

Nothing much today .
I was awaken by my cousin's call .
You see, he's going to buy me a bag !
and I can choose which bag to buy !
Isn't just great!
So yeaps, went to Bangkit this morning to buy stuffs .
and I made two trips there .
Why? I bought the wrong thing .
so went again to buy the correct one .
How Idiotic , right ?

Camp Committee meeting this Monday
Buying Secondary 3 Books this Monday
Buying Christmas Presents for certain humans this Tuesday w/ Meihong .

Well, Christmas is coming .
Therefore, I changed my blog song into a Christmas song .
MERRY CHRISTMAS :D
I think I better edit this blog into a more Christmas-tic .
Until here .

No comments: