Friday, November 07, 2008

1165 Bags of Goodie Bags, DOWN !

1165 Bags of Goodie Bags, DOWN !

A comment from L.WeiJun that I have too many post for the main page.
Thefore, only putting 30 post in the main page .
So here it is, 30 post only .
I guess your computer would somehow decrease it's lagginess when it comes to my blog right ?
Better be !

Anyways, today was SUPER-BUSY-TIRING day .
First of all, went to meet Meihong in Pending LRT .
Then, meet the rest of the gang in Jelapang .
After that, kena-drag by "someone violent" to Greenridge .
and MeiHong followed.
Meihong and I proceed into Council Room to do the packing .
In the end, packed 1165 goodie bags .
Not bad okays ?
and on Monday , doing Maths&Science Challenge .
Dragged two unlucky people along .
All the best guys !
Anyways, All the best for OBS , for those who are going . ENJOY !
I wonder if I can ask them buy me a OBS Shirt ?
See how lorr .
heheheh .
anyways, until here .
nothing much to write anyways .
Oh yea, for the HONGKONG exchange trip, ALL THE BEST TOO !
You call can stay in HongKong forever too, we don't mind also (:
heheh. PEACE okays ?

No comments: