Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DIFFERENCE ...

DIFFERENCE ...

YES !
Yeaps, I'm telling you a Yes !
I'm just too happy .
Why ?
Primary School Outreach just ended .
WestView, Zhenghua and Greenridge .
All the THREE OF THEM .
We were running like mad people up and down the staircase,
just to make sure everything is going smoothly .
and yea, it went smoothly .
However, today has some bumps .
but it didn't stop us tough .
It's still successful , bluek (:
I'm very sure Jonathan and WeiJun lost a lot of weight,
with those running and carrying of things around school .
Well yea, that's all . I'M SATISFIED . 99.9%

and yea, can't be fully happy .
Why ?
Outreach just ended but Orientation Camp planning is just starting .
It's going to be a tough one for me .
I realised that I've been relying on my seniors . ( I guess so? )
and its not only for a few, it's A LOT .
since Secondary One Orientation Camp earlier this year .
I've been relying on them .
and now, I must stand on my own feet already .
No more relying on seniors .
Well yea, I know they are still there willing to help .
I'm just grateful .
& getting too close to them is also a heart ache in the end .
They are taking their O levels and yea, leaving the school .
It's like so sad :(
But anyways, I just hope that My 2009 Camp Committee will be super great one .

After Outreach, we gathered today .
There wasn't really a lot of jobs to do ,
but everyone is into it .
Giving of Ideas , Explaining of things .
Makes me want the school to reopen more .
But wait , speaking of that , school reopening means .
Hello Secondary Three Life .
Which is no way .
& not forgetting NPCC's very own camp committee .
I've been hoping to be in Logistics .
So yea, Pascal Goh, I beg you to put me in Logistics .
Better yet, GROUP IC .
LOLS. I'm taking the easiest way out , in my own view by looking .

NPCC Training today .
Had 2nd Drill Badge test .
OBS NPCC PEOPLE , better read this .
especially SSGTS SUHAILA, ZALILAH and ZIWEI .
The Yellow Colour Drill Badge Test .
hahah .
anyways, I Failed the test , AGAIN .
I emphasize on the word AGAIN .
Firstly was the Corporal Test .
When will I ever pass a command test ?!
WHEN ?!
I keep failing .
But anyways, I'm quite happy with myself .
I DIDN'T LAUGH !
Which is a good thing .
Because at most , I see everyone down there, I'll laugh and laugh
and eventually, fail .
but my failing today is like heaven .
I'm just happy with my own improvement .
Next Target, PASS A COMMAND TEST !
Check that out in my request list .

After training, slacked at NPCC room for awhile ,
Because its raining cats and dogs .
After that , hit Greenridge's KFC for the 2nd time in a row .
Yesterday , we did the same thing .
KFC . KFC . KFC . ZINGER . ZINGER . ZINGER .
CHEESE FRIES . CHEESE FRIES . CHEESE FRIES .
*Shakes Head*

Anyways, I guess tomorrow, I'll come school early .
draw the council room key and slack there .
If not, hit the NPCC Room to play Basketball .
for lazy people, PSP .
But yea, whatever .
kind of sleepy/hungry/tired now .
wonder if i should eat or sleep already .
Well then, got to run .
Sayonara des !

No comments: