Monday, November 17, 2008

Fever . Head Aches . Body Aches

Fever . Head aches . Body aches .

What can you ask for when you wake up early today?
Anyways, alarmed my hand phone at 8am .
But ended waking up at 10am .
Can't help it especially when you're not in your normal health .

Went to school to sleep .
Yea, you got that right, SLEEP .
Then after waking up, decided to go KFC .
and went back to school .
and tried to sleep again but we're too happy or what ,
We started laughing instead .
When we're about to go home, Zalilah&Hamdi was meeting Sakinah
Therefore, ZiWei and I tagged along .
anyways, ZW went home after buying bubble teat .
( Can see his "real" purpose of tagging along = to have someone accompanying him )
So yeaps, 4 us of stayed at Banquet to dig the past and laughed at them .
Ok, I'm making this quick because, I can't stand my head ache anymore .
So yea, until here .
Get Well Soon (:

ps. just get lost, will you?

No comments: