Friday, November 07, 2008

I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT TO THINK

I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT TO THINK

Hello People Of The Universe !
I just realised how lonely my 2009/2010 will be .
You see, there's only 2 people from 2E4oh8 going 3E1 .
and furthermore, the least closest to me .
& seriously, I envy 2E1&2E2 a lot .
It's like most of their classmates are in 3E1 .
and I'm super Jealous of 3E3 also !
Except for some reason .
Anyways, hope to make new friends AGAIN .
and people from 2E4oh8 reading this ,
YOU BETTER DON'T FORGET ME !
if not, I'll cut all of you into small pieces :D
Kind of late reaction but worthwhile of showing off, FOR NOW . kidding ^.^

3E1 2009

English Language
Additional Mathematics
Elementary Mathematics
Pure Physics
Pure Biology
Pure Chemistry

Social Studies/Geography

Yea, Pretty Hard Combination .
HOWEVER, a decision I won't regret .
It might be tough with failures all the time .
That's why it's better not to give up .
and for a reason, I'm going out of my comfort zone .
My friends are all in other classes .
and it's better to find new ones too .
Therefore, I'm going to live my life, stress-free
as much as possible (:
But will continue to be with my 2E4oh8 CLASSMATES !
I'll surely miss every single one of you .
You all will always be in my heart (:
and for the Secondary3s this year ,
It will be very different from this year ,
Next Year, you all will be taking you're O's and N's
and we might have a lesser time crapping&playing around .
Therefore, ALL THE BEST in your Os and Ns .
and Thanks for the craps&laughter you've brought .
It's really sucky but worth to laugh at. HAHAHAH !

LOL ! Is this a goodbye letter or what ?
Well, I guess it's just very different from next year onwards .
Because I'm not very close with the Secondary Ones this year .
Hopefully, it will be less than I expected .
More fun next year .
I just can't help thinking about next year .
On how sad will it be . or will it be fun ?
Will I relate to the flow?
Will it be exciting or boring?
It might be too early to think about all those stuffs .
But for the mean time, I'll enjoy my life .
NO HOMEWORKS , NO NAGGINGS FROM SUBJECT TEACHERS , NO PROJECTS .

LOL. can't believe my post will be this long .
Quite long.
But not very long , anyways .
So yea, farewell .

No comments: