Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Give me a time-stopper

Give me a time-stopper

SICK SICK SICK !
but not as bad as yesterday .
I , somehow, tried to drag myself out of the bed
because I'm really having a bad body ache
and my bruises and blue blacks are killing me
All thanks to playing in the sea . I shouldn't have get them if I stayed in the kayak and didn't capsize purposely .
Anyways, was supposed to meet Meihong in Pending .
but told her not to, because I'm having trouble waking up.
I don't want to wake up anyways .
I feel like my head is being twisted . Gosh .
But anyways, coincidentally, saw her in the LRT itself . It's Fate then.
So yeaps, went to school and headed to council room .
hade briefing and yeaps, went to Banquet with MeiHong after that .

Saw Carl, CheeXin, ShengGuan and ZiWei there .
So yeaps, they went school first .
Dana joined MeiHong and I .
and we decided to go back to school .
went to NPCC Room .
and what I did there?
Sleep of course .
Kind of feeling itchy now. very itchy .
shoudn't have sleep there .
Ahhh ! ITCHY MEN !
anyways, Zalilah went to school .
and did a lot of things like ODC .
Thanks to Dana, MeiHong and EngKeong for cooking the maggie mee.
and as for the end of the day, MeiHong and I have a free ride home!
Thanks to Mr Tan and his car (:
hehehhe .

Now reached home my brother was using the computer .
Traded my Tim-Tam for the computer
and now watching this new anime "Spiral Bond of Inference" .
Super Nice (:
It's an anime about believe in yourself .
So yeaps .
* I still feel the itch *
Anyways, shan't stop myself from watching my animes .
so until here . SAYONARA !

No comments: