Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let's Capsize All Day Long ...

LETS CAPSIZE ALL DAY LONG ...

As you can see, I posted .
Or for me, now that I'm writing this, I'm posting .
Okays, enough of grammars .

For today, did the 2nd day of our 1 Star Kayaking Course .
and I'm seriously very tired this morning that I don't even feel like going up .
But anyways, this is the last day, how worse can it be?
My arms and legs are super aching badly .
+ my back . I can't keep my back straight in the kayak , you see .

So first thing in the morning, saw Amit in the LRT .
So went to school together .
Didn't wear long sleeve today . lazy of course .
and a lot of injuries during the Rescue H .
Gosh , I think I would rather be the rescuer than the victim .
I hate the part when the victim need to climb back .
I have no energy anymore .
Therefore, I use the "from the back" method. NICE AND EASY but more injuries tough .
My Rescue partners were Pascal and Jasper .
and there was one time that I totally give up climbing up the kayak .
But yea, thanks guys for the "STRONG" personalities .
Anyways, 3 of us beached up while the rest continue .
durh. WE ARE TIRED .
and yea, while resting, I kayaked and capsize myself .
It's fun you know .
and while swimming to the short , there's this stones full of moss .
and I stupidly walked there , even Jasper told me not to .
So yea, end up hurting myself .
ORANGE BLOOD ! DARK ORANGE .
creepy . so I went back to the club .
and went back again without putting any medication .
and kayak from inside the Sembawang Reservior or is it a Long Kang ?
Aiya , its like a big Canal la .
From inside, Kayak to the shore to have our lunch .
and what we have for lunch today?
For me, I have Nasi Lemak !
Farhan have too .
The rest of the sec2s have Mixed Rice .
& I beg the sec3s to give me the Nasi Lemak , okays .
They so cruel to me , don't want give me the Nasi Lemak . >.<
Anyways, after lunch, went back to the sea to do our final practise .
Did the Rescue H with Izza and Shermain this time .
and I successfully went up .
Thanks to my Lunch !
hehehe , anyways, after that did our Practical Assessment .
I passed . Everyone who came for the practical did anyways .
So yea, after the test, we have our own time to have fun .
We capsize all long we want .
and yea, I did too !
It was fun capsizing !
FUN FUN FUN !
We also launch our Submarines .
and Kayaking using them . SUPER FUN .
We also did Banana Boat using the Kayaks .
and called each other stupid names .
After that, beached up because it was raining .
By the time we were washing the stuffs , it was raining cats and dogs .
and We run in the rain .
After that, did our Theory Assessment .
and washed up .
and boarded the bus .
Went back to school .
and went Greenridge with
Zalilah, Hamdi, ZiWei, Germaine and Eng Keong .
Went KFC .
eat and talked about stupid stuffs .
went home .
and yea, I don't even feel like walking any further .
But must reach home first .
and now, I wanted to ask my brother to buy me KitKat and Milo in 205 .
But he refused to even I asked to treat him !
I was like, WTH !
and now, I need to drag myself and go buy my precious KitKat and Milo .
Until here .
and that's the final thing for today .
Off !

ps. I'm back on watching my ANIMES ! Detective Conan !

No comments: