Monday, November 03, 2008

Adventure Training Camp & Primary School Outreach 08

Adventure Training Camp & Primary School Outreach 08


Last 31st October to 2nd November was our ATC/Survival Camp .
Basically Adventure for Sec2s & Survival for Sec3s .
But Of Course, Adventure more fun (:
Except that I agree that Jetty Jump is much more nicer which is for Sec3s .
So anyways, the camp was with Area 13 .
And even after 3 days and 2 nights .
I still don't know the schools .
Well, I know lar, but I don't know how to spell them .
So yea, its with Area 13 .

Went to school at 9am .
was about to pack the goodie bags .
but they finished it before I come ,
therefore, proceeded to NPCC room .
and yea , left school at 12.30 +
Walked to the campsite . ( It's Far )
Settled down , Pitch Tent .
and tell you something, I don't feel like continuing .
and so is my school mates .
Anyways, continued .
Eat Rations for 3days 2nights .
Good for people taking diet .
hahaha .
PT was tough .
but not as tough as school's PT .
2nd day Went for Kayaking , Maze , Low Rope Elements , Land Expedition .
and I LOVE THE MAZE .
The second night, I slept in Suhaila's Tent with Zalilah .
A lot of mosquitoes .
and yea, Campfire night was okay .
The last day was the best ,
area cleaning .
Cleaned the tent .
Fortunately, I know how to fold tent .
If not, kena by CIs .
hahaha .
Anyways, Area13 CIs are cool , yea .
They are just incredible (:
and oh yea, for PT in the 3rd day, WE LOVED THE GRASS .
and I was in Sec2GroupB .
We are DYNAMITE .
Last day , took Van out of Campsite .
THE ONLY SCHOOL WHO TOOK VAN .
We're SPECIAL and FORTUNATE to have caring TOs.
THANK YOU SIRS AND MA'AMs .
Out of Ubin , ate in Changi Village with the rest .
went back to school and went home .
Unpack things , which makes me twice tired .
and slept .

Primary School Outreach - West View Primary School
Today was the first day of Outreach .
It didn't go as well, but did manage it .
Better learn from today .
and Do well for Zhenghua and Greenridge's Visit .
Well, all the best people.
After outreach , campcomm meeting .
All the best too !
NPCC Training, All the best too .

That's all (:

No comments: