Friday, November 21, 2008

ZHENGHUA SEC OPEN HOUSE 2008

ZHENGHUA SECONDARY OPEN HOUSE 2008

Zhenghua's Open House was today like I told you the previous post .
Did the afternoon shift.
Therefore, woke up quite late.
Today's touring was super painful for my feet.
Keep moving around .
& when I'm about to finish one . Another one is coming in .
What a day .
I was thinking of changing duty tomorrow.
But didn't ask for change.
I was thinking if I survive NPCC Camps for 3days.
Why won't I survive wearing Blazer and walking in high heels for a few hours?
and it was fun convincing parents to pick our school as a choice . HEHE!

Anyways, after school went to NPCC Room .
Laugh all the way even tough I'm being bullied.
and so-called "raped" Suhaila.
HAHAHAHAH !
&& I get to try wearing the First Uniform of NPCC .
I like the uniform sia! SUPER NICE!
Hope to wear it someday. *Eyes Sparkling* LOL !
Shan't talk about "that thing"
For safety precaution. Because my blood is burning just to think about it.
Okays. I'm going to say it.
" Please, take your duty more seriously. Don't stop halfway because we didn't. "
For the other one,
" Just get lost! I have no comments. You're too "perfect" ".
Until here. Go again tomorrow and see me there (:
& I'll say this again .
Visit NPCC Booth .

No comments: