Monday, November 10, 2008

BBOORRIINNGG !

BBOORRIINNGG !

It's been only hours but I miss the OBS people already .
Gosh, when will you people come back ?
Yeaps. the answer is Friday .
Probably, you all will be very tired .
Anyways, Enjoy !

Today went school to help out for the Maths & Challenge .
Some primary schools went to my school to do the challenge .
and of course to promote Zhenghua Secondary School as a school of choice .
That's business, babe .

Lives are getting harder .
So I keep asking God, why am I always like this?
I think he's asking me to get over some things that aren't important .
or challenging me to face this things , and see how I handle it .
I'll handle it his way .
I'll just believe in him and when it comes, just grab it .
and when it goes, don't hold into it further .
All things are meant for a reason .
All we don't know is "what is the reason?"
Have you ever asked ?
What is the reason ?
It's worth while to know all those stuffs .
You might be cursing God for all your sufferings .
but didn't you think what will happen in the end ?
Maybe , you will be thanking him .
As for me, it's getting harder to move around in every one's space .
I'm afraid I might offend them or something ?
So I'm just in my zone . No leaving the zone .
I always wanted to be like everyone, open to all .
I'll emphasize on TO ALL .
But I believe that they also have some struggles like me .
Yea, we're all the same .

To think of it, without sufferings, pains and hatred , life's boring .
so just look at the bright side of life .

Nothing much today ..
There's just someone who keeps talking non-stop and nagging for no reason in my house .
Every household should have one too .
I guess I just have to shut up my mouth before I keep talking about her .

No comments: