Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged by Artika (:

Rules: Just admit 10 weird things/habits & tagg 10 other people to do it .

#1. I need at least 2 pillows to sleep at ease #2. I talk to myself and I won't even realise it
#3. When I'm addicted to things, I won't stop until I'm satisfied
#4. Make me choose between Sleeping & Computer, I'll pick Computer
#5. I don't eat breakfast
#6. I always try to fit in 500 SMSes in 30 days but always fail to do so
#7. I pretend not to hear/see the messages/calls from anyone when I'm sleeping
#8. My shortest period of sleeping time is 5am to 6am during EOY'08
#9. I don't like to shop things if they are not needed urgently
#10. I hate answering obvious question but still I answer them


Tagged to do (:
- Ng MeiHong
- Tricia HengYR
- Soo MianRu
- Jolene TanXY
- Jerlynn Tan

*I'm lazy to tag the rest . Just do it . OTOT .

No comments: