Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mysterious Play

Mysterious Play

Okays .
This will be a warning that my post today is totally nothing about today .
Well, I just stayed at home, you see .
and it's totally nothing but ...
ANIMES .
Yes! You're not dreaming, it's animes the whole day .

Cough isn't getting better .
Cold isn't getting better either .
No more head aches .
But, I feel itchy !
My legs are itchy !
Late reaction from ATC ?
Or I get from OBS People ?
Or is it because of the NPCC Carpet ?
Walao. I will never sleep in that carpet for the rest of my life, unless they wash it
Gosh, Super itchy !
How unfortunate :(
Okays, I hate the feeling of the itchiness .
But I'm trying to to scratch . Therefore, shan't talk about it already *Phew*


Back to animes .
When I'm watching one of the episodes ...
I was so into it, that when the scene gets sad, I'm crying!
That's how addicted I am .
and guess what, when I finish the whole episode , I will be very sad .
Especially when I like the anime so much .
They are just so nice (:
If you've been wondering what animes I watch it's either "Mystery Or Romance"
Nothing else more .
The first two animes I'm watching is Mystery .
The next two is Romance .
Equally Nice ! So realistic except for the Fushigi Yuugi (Mysterious Play)
Okay. Seems like I'm the only one who can understand what I'm talking about.
&& I feel like repeating all of them

ZHENGHUA SECONDARY SCHOOL
OPEN HOUSE
8.30am - 4pm
LRT: Jelapang Station
Try the guided tours especially after 12.15pm (:
I'm there (: and not forgetting ,
VISIT NPCC BOOTH

No comments: