Sunday, November 09, 2008

THANK GOD ...

THANK GOD ...

Thank God for letting me know everything .
I've been very busy with camps either for Council and NPCC .
& I neglected my faith .
I live those 2 weeks believing in what's natural to happen .
I've forgotten about the supernatural things that I used to believe to.
I forgotten that all things can be solved if I believe .
and all problems aren't problems at all .
They are all trials .
Thank God for letting me be awaken
and reminding me all those stuffs .

Everything happens for a reason .
and this happen for a reason too .
Today, I received two memories that I thought was a total waste of time .
I started to reflect and indeed , this two camps changed my life .
and I thank God for giving me this opportunities .
I'll treasure them forever .

The whole collection of pictures will be on sopopular07-memories.bs.com
Both NgeeAnn and Adventure/Survival Training Camp .
Thanks to Sir ShangMing for sending the photos . THANK YOU !
Thanks to Carl Tan for sending the NgeeAnn photos . THANK YOU !

Here's the highlight of each events (:


ZHENGHUA @ NGEEANN POLY !
NINJAS . YOU ROCKS !

GROUP B in ATC2008 with Area13 . Together with our CIs .

My Group CIs . THANK YOU , SIRS .


Area13 CIs/Instructors . Though different Areas, we shared that same crest (:
So here are they .
For more photos , go to my photo blog .
It's the first link in my link section .
WARNING : Don't Laugh !
I handled the children in Sunday School today .
& yea, kids are always kids .
Simple things, they get angry .
Simple things. they laugh .
When they fought with me , I used the grown-up way to solve it .
I don't physically fight back , I ignore them .
Ignore their work , ignore to do what they want me to do .
and in the end, I'm victorious .
& next Sunday, I'm gone again .
I have Kayaking Course from Saturday&Sunday .
It only means I'm getting darker soon .
unless the Sunblock is so useful .
I think I'm going to finish that one bottle just for one day .
I don't want to get any darker .
Or better yet, hope those days won't be so sunny .
PLEASE !
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward on using my Aqua Shoes!
and before it could happen, OBS People are back .
Days sure is fast .
This week's going to be busy
Tomorrow - Maths&Science Challenge
Tuesday - Primary 6 Outreach - Zhenghua Primary
Wednesday - Primary 6 Outreach - Greenridge Primary
& Probably on Thursday&Friday , helding Sec1CampComm Meeting .
and plus the NPCCSec1CampComm .
All The Best in both Committee .
Let's make this two camps Memorable&Fun

No comments: