Wednesday, November 19, 2008

COMPUTER ALL DAY KEEPS THE DOCTORE AWAY

COMPUTER ALL DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY

aaaawwww .
Soar Throat is getting worse
Coughing is like a thunder
Head is spinning and I can see more stars than usual ( thanks Jer-Lynn! )

Should have come school today .
but as you can see, it's getting bad to worse .
and I don't want to spread disease to everyone.
Therefore, stayed at home and continue watching the anime that I'm so in loved at for the moment.
I'll start about what happen yesterday night.

I was using the computer when suddenly the whole house came into a black out.
NO ELECTRICITY ALL OVER MY HOUSE .
and yeaps, the computer screen turn blank too .
and I was like "Oh Great, What now!?"
So yeaps, Dad says it's because of the Fuse or something.
So he tried to fixed it. BUT, still isn't fix.
Therefore, we sleep in a NO AIRCON/FAN/LIGHT condition.
As for me, I sleep in the living room with my sleeping bags and 4 Pillows.
I'm so used to sleeping on the floor . That's why I always get cold. *Shakes Head*
So yeaps, my brother always is a copy-cat but he sleep in the sofa. Talk about being a gentlemen.
Anyways, yeaps, he keep moving sofas because he said that it's too hot.
( Primary School Students Don't have enough experience of the outdoor life )
Too bad then, little brother.
Anyways, yea.
Was woken up by calls from random people
and after answering them, just continued sleeping.
Mom asked me to sleep in the bedroom , so I transferred with closed eyes.
Sleep again. woke up at 11.30.
My world was turning all over so decided to sleep again.
Haishh , but yeaps, I'm using computer now even with a headache .
hahaha . I just can't stop watching animes , yea know .
My only entertainment , for now .
Shall continue my anime now .
TATA !

No comments: