Friday, November 28, 2008

WELCOME BACK :D

WELCOME BACK :D

Hey People!
Miss Me? Well, you better do .
This past few days has been a disaster ones .
Nevertheless, I really didn't give a damn .

Tell you about yesterday only .
Yesterday is the only day I can remember . STM you see .
We played basketball with two teachers .
Ms Goh and Ms Neo . *clap-clap*
Ms Goh was in my group .
so the super violent play we used to have has been restricted .
BUT BUT BUT , believe it or not , we somehow or another injured the 2 teachers .
WHOSE FAULT ?! better be guilty ! Kidding .
Skip skip skip .

For now, been very busy with up coming camps . ( eg. Orientation and NPCC camp )
But for now, shall focus more on Orientation .
It's nearer and more crucial .
but I finished NPCC Programme already tough .
just need to confirm with the authorities .
I have no stories to share so will end here .

No comments: