Thursday, November 06, 2008

And here it goes (:

Hey people who keep wasting their time just to read this post .
It's nothing worthy to be read anyways .
So why read ?
Anyways, just realised that my brother is taking my MYUK pencil box ,
with my bear, EXCO badge and Ngee Ann Poly Tribe Badge .
This morning, I wake up and I was very angry .
Luckily, my brother not at home, if not I stanggled him already .
But anyways, he returned it at night .
but why must he take? He got his own pencil box what .
If he want lots of pens, a bear and badges , work hard .
So never take my things if you don't want to get into trouble .
Especially, my food & drink when I'm super hungry .
In short, just don't take my food (:
hahah . Selfish ass right ?

Anyways, went school today .
Went Causeway . Went IMM .
& tomorrow going back to school for goodie bag packing .
It's been a long time since I stay back for a reason .
Therefore, indeed very happy .
I can make myself useful already .

Gosh, I'm dieing of boredroom .
Therefore, shall end here .
Sayonara !

No comments: