Friday, December 26, 2008

364 More Days To Christmas Day!


A Day Out with my girlfriends (:
and Indeed, it was a SUPER FUN one .
It's been like a year since EIGHT of us were out there together .
So let's start from the very beginning .
Well, we're supposed to meet at CCK LRT by 11am .
and guess what time I reached ? 11.10am .
and guess what? Noone's there yet.
Luckily, Jolene reached a few minutes after I did .
The rest reached about 40 minutes after that .
So while, waiting crapped with Jolene saying random things .
LOL .
Anyways, when the the rest reached except for Zanna .
We all went to Pizza Hut for lunch .
Waited for Zanna to arrived before ordering .
When she arrived , then ordered and exchanged present .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PRESENTS !
Don't be surprised if I have some soar throat when school reopens tough (:

Talked there like mad people .
and yeaps, we laugh like no people's business .
& when it's pay time ,
I witnessed MinHsuan's and JingWen's skills of counting money .
and a sudden topic of Principles Of Accounts came up .
and I have nothing more to say .

Went to Library next and
another random topic come out .
We talked about random people that we came across .
There is this noise and we blame JingWen for causing it . LOL
Anyways, we're chased out of the library because of our volume .
& then Tricia and MianRu bid their farewell .
While the rest of us went to some places that I don't remember .
Lastly, we went to Food Junction for a nice chat AGAIN .
After that , went to MiniToons, More Than Words to buy something .
and then we're off .
I went off first because the computer is calling me :D
So I suppose the rest went to plaza next .

and guess what, it's only 364 More Days To Christmas Day (:
I'm changing my blog song too .
and before I end today's story ,

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

As for yesterday's story ( 25th December )

Went to Aunt's House at Chua Chu Kang , near Yew Tee .
Somehow or another , I took 307 instead of 302 .
My Mistake .
Because I keep thinking of Tricia and MianRu's bus .
that I thought it's the same .
Another mistake is , instead of alighting at Unity Primary School .
We ended up at Unity Secondary School .
What more can you say? Wrong Bus and Wrong School . Goodness!
But anyways, when we reached the house , we just ate and talked for 2 hours .
and went back home .
This time no mistake .
Unity Primary School and Bus number 302 .

So yeaps, that's all for today and yesterday?
Pictures of presents? NO WAY I'm posting it .
I'm planning on bringing them when school reopens .
and I don't want people taking them away . NO WAY !
Speaking of which, school's going to reopen soon .
and when I think of 2nd January .
I can't help thinking of 29th December .
You see, there's an NPCC Training and Chalet at the same time .
So I guess, I'm going for training first then at 12pm leave for the chalet .
If I don't have the mood, I'll finish the training until the end,
and don't for the chalet instead .
Oh Well, we'll see about that .
As for now, I feel like sleeping .
Tomorrow's Saturday too? I feel so bored at home .
ROTTING alreadyyyyyyyyyy !

Another thing, before I signed off .
Here's the thing for you Tricia .

DAY 2 :

I FEEL SO HAPPY BECAUSE THE EIGHT OF US FINALLY WENT OUT TOGETHER!
beat that!


**Edited Part at 8.46pm

Decided to edit and tell you my clumsiness is getting somewhere .
What do I mean ?
I'm messaging the camp committee .
and I went to Outbox and "accidentally" press send .
and I'm like " OH NO! " , I shouldn't be sending that now .
It's the wrong information . DARN !
and so I went to apologise to some who I thought I send already .
When I check the sent messages, I sent it to 18 people already .
So I went to say " Sorry, wrong information blahblahblah " .
In the end, I end up sending the first message I send them !
It's another 18 SMSes .
So this time, I really really SMS them that it's false and stuff .
GOODNESS ! another 18 Messages wasted .
Well, I panicked tough .
HAHA . I guess I need to use another 18 messages for the REAL ONE .
To tell you, this is what you get on my worst condition, when I'm panicking .
I'll press wrong keys and stuffs like that .
Hope everyone get what I want to say .
and I hope the chocolates will make me feel better .
Thanks You Again .
Oh My, my heart is beating abnormally ..
SEE LA! Make me so panicky !
Anyways, shall end here . LOL .

No comments: