Friday, December 19, 2008

Brown Christmas

** with some edits AGAIN
*** changes are in Italics

Sec 1 Registration today and like normal Sec 1 registration, it's pretty random .
But after that hit the library to play pool .
Played in teams and I team together with Carl .
We beat WeiJun&ZiWei Team . Also, we beat WeiJun&Aswadi Team once and lose to w&a team once too
In short words, WeiJun lost to us (:
Anyways, went to greenridge to eat and went back again .
Exchanged gift with Sakinah .
Goodness, to my biggest shock , I don't know whether to laugh or cry .
But anyways, thanks for being so thoughtful (: VERY THOUGHTFUL .
What can I do right ? hahah .
Thanks again .
Will take a photo of everything after Christmas (:
And I just remember, ZiWei accidentally hit my eyes again! For the thousand time this year!
GOODNESS MEN! How many times already sia!
< & it's all vulgarities already >
I'll suggest one thing to you : Keep your hands to yourself :)
Before I cut it off before your very eyes . LOL . LMAO .

As for now, looking forward for school to reopen .
Want to finish the Sec 1 Camp fast so I can focus to studies more.
Can't afford to slack any further .
Also on the 26th December . Meeting with my Complete Ah Family for the first time this year .
First time because either I'm not with them out or someone else .
But I guess it's always me whose not there .
hahaha . So yea, see you all that day .
No more changing of dates please . hhehe.
Will update later when I finish by beauty rest .

**Additions
I'm woken up from my coffin by a call from a Thunder Storm .
and I was planning on not answering .
but my brother even gave me my handphone from far far away just to answer .
I guess my new year resolution is NEVER TO ANSWER CALLS while sleeping .
and I end up waking up AGAIN .
and guess what! I'm having a Brown Christmas .
Yea . seems like it's flooding Chocolates soon .
and It's all mine ! muahahahahahaha .

6 More Days to Christmas Day (:
On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: