Thursday, December 11, 2008

SILENT HILL


WELCOME TO SILENT HILL

I'm not scaring you or anything but we're into SILENT HILL .
All Thanks to Eng Keong's PSP Game. Everyone was scared .
Anyways, as for today, went to school AGAIN. like usual .
Went to Girl Guides room to see them paint.
Then until 12.30 went to Library to play a match of pool with Eng Keong and WeiJun .
So yeaps, who won? Of Course, yours truly la.
Anyways, after that, went back to Girl Guides room to wait for MeiHong.
Because we're supposed to go Plaza .
In the end, she went there and I went back to school.
I can easily change my mind when it comes to this kind of things.
So anyways, Carl and I went to Greenrdige .
then went back to school .
went to Library to play pool while the rest is eating .
and Yours Truly won again.
After that went to the Quarantine to do some Maths homeworks.
That in the end, almost nothing was done.
Because of the noise and the temperature of the room. Gosh, what kind of people are we.
so Carl, EngKeong, WeiJun, ZiWei and I started crapping about stuffs that you don't have to know.
(ps. Things isn't what they always seems)
Oh Well, after that went to play pool already .
and Carl started to play Silent Hill using EngKeong's PSP .
and we all get excited and watch him play.
We also copied some moves like "teleport" .
hahahaha .
and indeed, it scared the shit out of us. GOSH!
Still can feel the creeps. BOO! hah! Won't work on me! ;D

That's not all, because of that Silent Hill,
I forgot to take my house key from my Aunt' House.
So when I reached Pending LRT , I trained back to Segar and went to my Aunt's house.
Took the key and trained back to Pending.
See how troublesome is that.
Gosh!

Going back school again tomorrow for CSSP .
Deadlines coming nearer and nearer and nearer .
Oh Well, hope we're able to finish this asap .
Also, need to remind all the councillor who signed up for Sec1 register that it's on 19 Dec.
which need to report at 7.30.
So if you happen to read this, better tell those who signed up to be there!
Ended (:

14 More Days To Christmas Day (:

No comments: