Wednesday, December 03, 2008

There's only ONE way, TWO do, THREE words, FOUR you - I LOVE YOU

First thing to say today, I'm late again for NPCC.
I don't know if it's just me, or I'm just sleepy.
Gosh! But yeaps, but I'm not going to be late for important ones of course.

Anyways, was having a hard time sleeping last night.
I wonder if it's because of I slept from 6pm to 10pm or nots.
then I used computer until 12.30am+
But yea, finally got to sleep at 3am. Thanks to the radio.
I'm a pathetic person who sleeps at morning and wakes up at night.
Sorry to the people whose been affected by my oversleeping spell.
It's just nice to sleep you know.
Oh Well, shall cut the oversleeping thing before I get into serious trouble.

Went to school today. Should be by 8.30am.
But reached school at 9am.
Discussed about the CSSP. (See that KahWee! It's CSSP only. not CSSP Project. The last P is Project!)
So yea, formed group already.
and we carried on.
Halfway through the thing, I need to go for Camp T-Shirt design thing.
("thing" because I don't know what to say")
So yea, Thanks to Infocomm's and teacher's help. It's well done :D
Went to NPCC Room, slacked there.
played Chinese Chess. & I know how to play already!
I was about to beat KahWee if ShengGuan didn't interfere.
I'm so going to win KahWee next time!
So yea, they went to play Basketball while Idayu and I stayed.
We went back home. I mean Idayu
While I went to my Aunt's house somewhere in Jelapang to retrieve my house keys from my brother.
The walked to Segar and reached home.
Okay, it's going to be a long day.
I'm feeling sleepy but shan't be blinding by the dream land.

Another thing.
Was on radio yesterday and heard this song titled "1,2,3,4"
Weird title but the song is nice.

1, 2, 3, 4
-Plain White T's
1, 2 .. 1, 2, 3, 4
Give me more lovin’ than I’ve ever had,
Make it all better when I’m feelin’ sad,
Tell me that I’m special even when I know I’m not,
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin’ mad,
I’m so glad I found you
I love bein’ around you.

You make it easy,
It’s easy as 1, 2 .. 1, 2, 3, 4
There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you (I love you) I love you
There’s only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that’s what I’ll do (I love you) I love you

Give me more lovin’ from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad,
Best I that I’ve had, I’m so glad I found you
I love bein’ around you.

You make it easy
It’s easy as 1, 2 .. 1, 2, 3, 4
There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you (I love you)
I love you There’s only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that’s what I’ll do (I love you) I love you (I love you) I love you.

You make it easy, it’s easy as 1, 2 .. 1, 2, 3, 4
There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you (I love you) I love you
There’s only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that’s what I’ll do (I love you) I love you.(I love you) I love you.

(1, 2, 3, 4) I love you
(I love you) I love you


Agree Now?
Unfortunately, I can't find it in imeem.
So Sorry.
But I have it in my computer and hand phone tough.
I must be imagining things.
Not as if you'll like the song.
haha.
Until here :D

No comments: