Sunday, December 07, 2008

MADE ME GLAD

I will not be moved
And I'll say of the Lord
You are my shield, my strength
My portion, deliverer
My shelter, strong tower
My very present help in time of need

Church as usual today.
& went to the children's room.
It's freaking cold out there. It's 15 Degrees.
and the reaction? "AACHHO!"
So went to increase it to 25 Degrees. Much better.
After that, went to the usual routine after church, eat TERIYAKI(?)
I'm in love with Teriyaki Chicken. It's so nice (:
So yea, every Sunday after church, we'll eat Japanese Food!
Yummmmmmmmmmy .
And another thing.
I noticed this habit of letting the elders sit.
So I was sitting on the bus,
and a group of oldies around their sixties boarding the bus.
I was relieved they didn't go near me or else, I need to give up my sit.
hahahaha. Evil me.
But hello! If they are near me of course I'm going to give up my sit .

Also, Zi Wei claimed that he was on the same bus.
LOL! Luckily, didn't see him.
Or I would end up hiding anyways. HAHA!

Also just realised among the church mates that
Filipinos in Singapore wanted to celebrate their Christmas in the Philippines.
While the Filipinos in Philippines wanted to celebrate here in Singapore.
and I'm so believing it.
Because I'm dieing to go back Philippines for a vacation.
The feeling is just NICE!
Ok, my impossible dreams of going back there during December is coming again.
Somebody let this little girl go back, can?

18 More Days To Christmas Day (:

No comments: