Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Day Away


It's a day away from Christmas Day!
My spirits isn't really that up, YET .
Don't really feel like blogging today .
Let's just see what I can write . & what time I'll finish .


But for now, I'm watching Cardcaptor Sakura for the 2nd time .
I'm running out of animes to watch .
and I'm skipping some episodes since I watched it already .
I'm near to the ending, anyways .
Furthermore, Sakura is just so cute ! Oh My !
I'm in love with Sakura already !

Well, as for now, my family is preparing fiest for tomorrow's celebration .
and so, got a lot of food to eat ! YUMMYYYY !
Therefore, I'm so going back to my anime . hahah .

Again, SAKURA IS VERY CUTEEEEEEEE !

1 More Day To Christmas Day (:
On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: