Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm back! Like Finally!
I don't know how many days I've missed blogging!
& Furthermore, I'm able to post on the last day of 2008 .
Everything happens for a reason, I guess?
And now, it's like a few more hours and it's 2009 .
I'm so speechless that I don't know what to blog .
Or is it I forgot how to blog already .
Anyways, I shall do a self-reflection?
Should I?
But I do that, I'll type and type and I'll miss the changing of date in my handphone .
You know 31-Dec-2008 change to 01-Jan-2009 all in just a blink .
Nice you know .
So here's the reflection I've been talking about before I tell you, what you've missed (:

STUDIES .
I was looking at everyone's blogs and "Studies" were the first. Therefore going to do it first too. Anyways, my studies this year? I took the first quarter for fun. I didn't really take the first semester seriosuly. In the end, I failed one subject and for me to fail even a single subject is a total nono. I slacked a lot that when I took my mid-year, I really did my hardest but ended up 23rd of the level. So a learning point for me that. To success, you must start from the start. BUT, it's always never too late. From 3rd Semester onwards, did my very hard but still can't maintain my As. Ok, I'm actually concern about As rather than failing. So if I fail, I feel like a total loser. But I still did my best and End Of Year said it all. I "sort-of" like my marks and Woala! I get into the class that I wanted. From what I see, they say it's pretty hard and thanks to those thing, I think I'm mentally prepared for the worse.

My dreams came true on going into 3E1 . But I think it'll be a nightmare now that it's getting nearer. But nothing will go wrong if you try your hardest right? I shall leave no regrets and shan't repeat my 2008's mistakes. I'll take my studies seriously and enjoy at the same time. Also, since someone seems wanted to vollunteer as a teacher, I shall take that request then. I'll just hope it will be a blessed one (:

Friends, Stranger, Relationships, Enemies
I can say 2008 has been the most fruitful things when it comes to interacting with people. I get to enlarged my circle of friends. I get to know more people and I'm glad that I knew them somehow. Someome claimed that I'm too kind to people and that person thing that I need to be meaner. LOL. Okay, perhaps, I'll try that on 2009. To think of it, I get to know really a lot of people during this year. From January to December . It's really nice to think of how friendships grows, isn't? It's really wonderful to have them around. You'll forget any bad things you're feeling. I'm blessed :D

Family
This thing is funniest thing I can say. No matter how many times, my phone got confiscated. How many time, I've been banned. How many times I can't use the computer becuase they disconnected it. It's really funny! I'll guess I'll hope for the best then. hehehehe.

Myself
I don't know what to say? Nothing much either . I'll keep it to myself then (:

As for the past few days, I'll keep it to myself too (:
It's been very fun especially yesterday . HAHA .
So yeaps, ending word will be :
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
HAPPY SCHOOL REOPENING !

No comments: