Friday, December 26, 2008

MY NEW HANDPHONE ?


Presenting........
My New Handphone! A Nokia 6500 Slide !
NOT !
If you still don't get my lame joke .
This handphone is NOT MINE .
My Father got some upgrade of his handphone .
& seems like my Mother has some "gift" from him .
and in fact, it's this handphone . LOL !
It would be better if it's mine (:
but thinking of Carl's and Jonathan's handphone .
I think I'll stick to mine . Better Quality . LOL .
You can't deny that Sony Ericsson is better !
Right ? Right ? Just admit it .
But unfortunately, my mother neglected her old S.E. phone ,
because she's awed by a New Nokia Phone .
and I bet she's going to regret it . MUAHAHA !
Actually, I just posted to say S.E. is better .
Even tough my Father us Motorola , My Mom, now, use Nokia .
and I use Sony Ericsson .
I'm pretty lame right now .

My main purposed is to let you know that .....
SOMEONE IS EATING MY CHOCOLATES !
and I seriously, don't like it .
Come on! It's my chocolates men!
Get a life and buy yourself one .
hehehe .
My Mom, my bro and my cousin seems like to eat chocolate .
and still say I'm greedy . WALAO !
I give them ONE WHOLE CHOCOLATE already lehh then still say .
Especially my brother !
Want to eat everything .
That time he have Merci and I have Ferrero .
He still want mind . Whose more greedy sia .
But for some reason or another , I don't like to eat the chocolates .
They look so good without being eaten .
Just to show off that I have loads of Chocolate .

And finally, after digging my photo files .
I found solo pics of Sakinah, Shanice, Suhaila and Zalilah .
Phew! So new pictures posted on the "Treasures" Section .
MUAHAHAHA ! Also new pictures of the Eight .
After much looking also I found the full see of my Full Uniform .
And I've finished polishing 3/4 of my first boots .
another 5/4 tomorrow .
NPCC is troublesome , isn't it ?
But if it's not troublesome, then it's not fun !
and for some reason or another, I just can't bear to quit .
It's like cutting half of my life .
hahahah . So I guess, I'm going to stick until the end .
and hey! No one asked me to do so .
It's my own decision okays!
It's like no matter how you hate something ,
you just can't bear to do something bad about it .
It's like you're used to it and it's part of you .
or Something like that .
But I don't think I'll like it either .
Oh Well, whatever .
This is what I call Life .
Shall end my nonsense here before I keep on talking (:

No comments: