Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Everything's getting nearer

Everything is getting nearer isn't?
Christmas on the 25th .
Meeting with the Ah Family on the 26th
And they are planning to have chalet on the 29th .
Just receive a message from MinHsuan and Zanna a moment ago .
Should I go or what ?
Well, it should be on the 25-27 . But 100% not going because it clashed with something important .
and good thing it's transferred to 29th . got a probability of going .
Must be my lucky day?
So I'm still thinking twice of going .
As you know, last chance that we're going to be together as one .
and another thing 29th Dec , we're having NPCC Training .
A good chance for you-know-what .
Goodness! I'm so evil .
It just give me shivers down my spin thinking of NPCC Training .
I get so scared and nervous at the same time .
Oh God, please help me survive another year !
If this continue, I won't be able to enjoy trainings .
Instead, it's like nightmares and it give me so much depression .
and in the end, I'm in the loss .
I'm 100% guarantee will affect my whole life!
Just thinking about it makes me more scared .
Someone save me from this misery ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
But even tough I feel that way,
just one single training that I miss, I'm like regretting it my whole life .
So I still got some hope (:
Ok . I shall stop this thing before it gets more into me .

Dear God,
I know you're always with me during this times . I know you never failed to comfort me whenever I'm feeling scared . Thanks for being with me during tough and happy times . As I face my deepest fears, I know you'll be with me and I'm grateful . Amen (:


Another thing is the school is reopening soon .
Can't wait to use the new stationary .
and see my new class that I only know half of them .
and to think of it, I know NO ONE inside out .
Poor Thing .
But I shall worry not, because all this time .
I know that there's always somebody watching over me .
and I'm so going to take all my courage to go NPCC Trainings and enjoy each time .
( Do I sound like lying about the last 3 words? )
AIYA! I just can't help but worry !
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN !
Why be so scared when it's the CCA you choose not long ago?
You're supposed to be enjoying it and not stressing your ass out .
GET A GRIP JEICHIEL . You can do it (:

ps. perhaps, Camp Committee should have meetings too (:

2 More Days To Christmas Day (:
On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: