Thursday, December 04, 2008

THE POSTIVE SIDE

HELLO!
I'm alive as you can ever imagine in the whole wide world.
Okay! I just got some positive energy somewhere over the rainbow.
So if you're feeling down and lonely, you don't have to!
Because being lonely or sad won't make any difference. LOL. I'm crapping again.
Also, I changed my blog song to a non-Christmas Song.
I do change my likings very quickly.
Song is "Miss Independent" by Ne-Yo.
Hope you like it. and if you don't then too bad!

The story today.
woke up at 9.30am. Thanks for the call Iskandar.
If not, I've been late. hohoho.
So yeaps, went to school. Went to Library First to print Campfire's programme.
Proceeded to Council Room and yeaps, settle what I need to settle.
Only half can make it today tough.
So did nothing much except to push my Logistics to do their proposal.
In the end, we ended up gossiping.
For Your Information, Hadi, Iskandar, Darrell and Zulhilmi are there + me.
So that means I'm gossiping with all guys.
Guys like to gossip too, isn't? New generation.
We talked about random people that come and go in our minds. Won't elaborate more about it.
We're too secretive. and yeaps. MISSION XOX for Iskandar during the Orientation Camp. Look ahead!
At 12.30pm+ went to NPCC Room.
and was challenged by TZW for a game of Chinese Chess.
I know how to play but I'm scared of losing. Therefore switched to English Chess.
We used the Chinese Chess pieces to switch the whole thing in English Chess.
We're smart people okays!
But cut halfway when we need to do rescue 101.
Then went to the Library to play Billiards. Nice Experience.
1 Clap for Mr TZW who is a beginner but win 4 games in a row.
Or is it just because the opponent gave him a change.
What do we call it? "Mr Ocean Pacific 2008 and 2009" .
Why? For authorized person to know only.
Halfway through decided to eat KFC .
So asked EngKeong to buy after losing to our undefeated Stephanie Tan.
and also, asked Ms President to tag along.
and yeaps, she came.
even tough 'someone' was so worried because it was raining. you know.
So at 5pm. transferred to Basketball Court.
Shanice and I didn't play because I don't want to dirty my bag :)
so yeaps, at 5.30 everyone went home.
stayed at the opposite block for awhile because they want EngKeong to do pumping.
then there's when we really went home.
Reached home and use computer.

Gosh! Brother got new school Uniforms lehh!
Unfair siol! I also want a new school Uniform siaaa! Apa Jer!
and he got a new shoes too!
Gosh! I need the shoe more men!
haha. Okays.
Will end here.
Sayonara!

No comments: