Monday, December 15, 2008

COOLING DOWN .

GREAT! Very very very very great !
I'm feeling more unusually pressured.
Because you know, I care too much . which also means, I get bothered easily .
Which kind of irritates me .
and in the end, I'm on the losing end, because I gets pissed off .
and when that happens, I started throwing things and in the end, I will end up crying .
BUT! I tried to not to throw things .
I tried to cool down . Tried to listen to music . Tried to watch anime .
and I'm glad that somehow I am cooled down .
I'm really irritated by the CSSP Power Point .
Because I'm like mental blocked and don't know where to get started .
Therefore, I'm leaving it there .
I'm going to ask someone else from my group to do it .
However, I did what I'm supposed to do .
But this time, I think I must rely on them because my brain's really not working very well .
and I feel so worked up that I think that I need to finish a lot of things .
which is just me and in actual fact, I don't have anything to do .
Told you I think a lot .
In addition, I'm kind of very sleepy .
and all I wish now is to sleep all day long and be merry like normal student .
The very last time I didn't go even once in school was June Holidays 2007 .
See that ! JUNE 2007 ! Now is December 2008 already .
My eyes are half closed but I'm trying to keep myself awake . Computer Freak mah .

and I will receive $150 . YAHOO!

No comments: