Friday, December 05, 2008

EVERYDAY

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

Everyday has been wonderful for me.
GOD sure loves me very much. and I'm very thankful.
Problems are 'no-cake' one. All thanks to the heavenly father.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :)

I'm reading the Tribulation Force now and I'm halfway done.
My reading skills are improving .
I can now understand some chim words that sometimes, I don't even know what's the meaning.
I'm getting a hang of this!
Well, I better be. Because it's only 2 more year to O levels.
and you know I want to get below 15 Points.
So I'm so reading a lot of books so that at least my English will get an A2 for Os.
So this December Holidays is my stepping stone.
Furthermore, the book is very interesting.
It's about after Rapture life, for those Christians reading.
Tough time actually after Rapture.
But we have to stay strong and have Faith.
So yeaps, I'm so going to borrow the 3rd Series from Mr Tan.
Hope he's willing to lend it to me. haha.

Also, started reading my Sciences Books.
Even tough I couldn't understand a word about it.
But I'll try to.
I guess I better start studying the first few chapters that I'm sure I'm going to miss.
Because when school reopens, I don't think I have time for them.
Or it's all about time-management that I'm still learning.
I want to learn the secret-to-success theory through life experiences and through friends.
They have been a great teacher even tough they don't even know I'm learning from them.
But of course, I'm taking note of to-do and not-to-do.
Use some wisdom there.

Updates for today.
Sports of the day: Snooker and Pool.
Aswadi arriving from Malaysia tonight I guess?
Shanice leaving for Vietnam tomorrow morning. Souvenirs!*Eyes Sparkles* Kidding
DanielHu arriving from Malaysia on 17th.
Aunt and a friend is arriving from the Philippines:)
Wish I can go overseas too.
Ending here.

ps. was looking at a.maths and sciences books and told myslef "What did I get myself into?"

No comments: