Wednesday, December 10, 2008

THE BOND IS ALWAYS THERE


Is Pool/Snooker/Billiards all about Physics?
Game of the Day is Pool/Snooker/Billiards.
Whatever you call it. It's your choice. who bothers.
Reached school today.
Watch NPCC get defeated by the netballers in Netball.
And seriously saying (NO OFFENCE), the guys look retarded playing.
Too bad when I reached, it was the last round.
How unfortunate to see, I didn't get to laugh much.
Perhaps, God doesn't want me to see their 'other' side. LOL.
After that went to Library to watch people play the stuffs above.
Didn't really bother much.
Did Carl's and LiSi's homework .
That in the end, ZiWei ended up doing his work as well.

Also, Library is celebrating Christmas as well.
So we helped out to do some of the decorations.
Christmas is indeed coming to town.

The day didn't finish with just that.
I went to Bukit Panjnag Plaza to collect my class tee.
and another side of me came out when I see my 2E4oh8 classmates.
I miss them a lot really.
So was very happy to see them and get the class tee as well.
We , I mean I came out with an idea to have class outing in Pulau Ubin.
and they came up saying, "I bet, no one will go"
What a let down! It's nice in Pulau Ubin what!
City people must also go to the kampong part you know.
But I guess, we'll give the Pulau Ubin Idea a break, I don't really know the island well, myself.
Perhaps we might get lost.
and then, we're stranded and stuff like that, you know. REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE .
Tricia and MianRu went up to the arcade to try the "Mix Match" machine .
and Darrell and I said that, We don't let a Machine decide our love life.
so yea, Darrell, high-5!
and of course, we all were wearing our class tee! hahaha.
My name is in there! hahah! Okay, this is being childish already, but who cares!
Okay, I just seriously, miss them. as in REALLY MISS THEM .
and I only knew it until that very moment .
Oh Well, shall end here (:

15 More Days to Christmas Day (:

2E4oh8 who ordered the T-Shirt,
Please Contact MinHsuan if you want the shirt.
Unless you want the shirt when school reopens.
If the shirt isn't collect, we will send it to your ancestors.
Or We'll just wear it even with your name on it (:

No comments: