Monday, December 22, 2008

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME AGAIN (:

Perhaps, it would be a short post today?
Well, my brother got some 'serious' injury that they call it sprained leg .
He claimed that it hurts . Even tough he keep hopping around the house to watch tv and use computer .
He's like a king . He don't have to do house works . Lucky Fellow .
Therefore, I'm like taking over his job and I seriously don't like it .
He can be the next bext actor award . What a pain .
Anyways, didn't bother . Durh .
Perhaps, I can sprain my own legs then he's turn is up .
I'll make him more sufferings . MUAHAH!

At 3.30 went to school because Zalilah wanted to give me something .
Thanks, Sisterdog for the present (:
In the end, ended up helping them which I intended not to but ended up helping them anyways .
Yeaps, at 5pm + I went back first because I have some unfinished business here at home .

Another thing, friendster got some spams going on .
Goodness, everyday I recieve some weird comments .
Ended up deleting them . Goodness men .
& another thing, I'm so looking forward for the school to reopen .
No particular reason, I just suddenly feel the sudden urge?
Perhaps, when time goes by I'll regret what I say now .
But who cares .

What else should I say? I feel sleep? duh! I always do .
HAHA ! but even tough, I keep sleeping at 2.30am .
I'm such a weirdo .

CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !
Oh yea, meeting girlfriends on the TWENTYSIX !
Mark that on your calendars .
For 100 years, never see them . I mean , everyone of them together .
I miss them already .
and seems like there's an NPCC Training on the 29 .
It can't be helped, can it ?
Shall leave everything in God's hands then .

3 More Days To Christmas Day (:
On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree

No comments: