Sunday, December 21, 2008

True Meaning Of Christmas

I feel connected, protected
it's like you're standing right with me all the time.
You hear me, you're near me
and everything else is gonna be alright.
nothing can break this tie, Connected...

Church went to West Coast today instead of going normal service .
Woke up at 8.30am and went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to wait for the shuttle bus .
I just realised how much I missed my childhood back then .
Went to play Kick Ball . A combined version of Soccer and Baseball .
It was so much enjoyable that I can't stop playing .
It came to a stop when someone has an injury , a sprained ankle .
Clue: Someone very close to me . Just guess who is it then . You'll know for sure .
So anyways, I wish I could play again . It's been ages since I last played it .

Before eating, playing non-stop .
Today's subject is "What's the true meaning of Christmas?"
Have you ever wonder? Well, you should now .
So yea, Christmas isn't about spending anything .
It's Jesus' Birthday , not yours .
Therefore, why you expect people to give you present if it's not your birthday?
Why buy new clothes when it's not your birthday?
Why make a fiest when it's not your birthday?
and why would you feel so down when you don't receive any present , when it's not your birthday?
I'm not saying that you shouldn't buy or receive .
But in case, you receive none, it's okay , just remember the reason why Jesus is born .
To non-believers, some things about Christianity is just tradition .
The real thing is the true purpose .
and take note , it's not a religion , it's a relationship with God .

& Brown Christmas started today .
Received 2 Chocolates today . Thanks for the chocolates (:

Connected
- Katharine Mcphee
I'm blind-folded on this carriage ride that they call life.
Keep trying to make it through the next turn, knuckles white and holdin' tight.
So here I go, takin' the curve,
but I know that I'm never alone.
I think of you, and how you never let me go.

I feel connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're standing right with me all the time.
You hear me (you hear me), you're near me (you're near me),
and everything else is gonna be alright.
'Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this tie.
Connected... oooooh connected inside.

It's not an accident, the time we spent apart.
But now we're so close, I can always find you right here in my heart.
You've given me somethin' I need, and I don't ever want it to end.
Because of you, I know I've found my strength again.

I feel connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're standing right with me all the time.
You hear me (you hear me), you're near me (you're near me),
and everything else is gonna be alright.
'Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this tie.
Connected... ooooh connected inside.

Everytime that I breathe, I can feel the energy.
Reachin' out, flowin' through, you to me and me to you. wake or dream,
walk or stand, you are everywhere I am.
Seperate souls, unified, touching at the speed of light.

oh, yeaaaaaaaaah, oh whoa YEAH

I feel connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're standing right with me all the time.
You hear me, you're near me,
and everything else's gonna be alright.
connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me, you're near me,
and everything else's gonna be alright.

'Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this tie.

connected, connected inside, connected, connected inside, connected.

oh Yeah!

4 More Days To Christmas Day (:
On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: