Thursday, December 25, 2008

QUIZZES ( will be edited further later )

All Thanks to Tricia Heng Yee Rei .
Goodness ! Will last for EIGHT DAYS leh?
But will do it for your sake . *sigh*

Day 1.

Instruction:
1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this for 8 day without fail.

3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same


I AM HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS (:
Thanks to Tricia for the idea in her blog (:

Rules are meant to be broken (:
So not causing any harm anyone :D

Another quiz tagged by Tricia . *Double Sigh*

This should be passed on not passed back.
Pass this survey to 8 girls you know.
You cannot say ‘’anyone is able to do this survey’’ or similar like that.
Those who were chosen to do this survey, you must play along and not back out.
If you received this survey more than 8 times means you are someone on the outgoing popular links.
REMEMBER: NO HIT BACK!

0. Who passed this survey to you? What is you relationship with her? how do you befriend with her? And how do you find her?
- Tricia Heng Yee Rei . A close friend of mine and my Fiancee in gans term. LOL . We met during our Secondary One years . We're in the same class, you see . and I find her evil for sending me TWO QUIZZES on Christmas Day . hahah . She's sweet and nice .

1. What is your real name?
- Jeichiel is my REAL NAME .

2. Which one do you prefer to be call?
- Jeichiel . People like to call me Palomar which is my surname. But what they don't know is, they sound like my teachers back in the Philippines. They'll call you your surname during attendance or something . But anyways, Jeichiel is what PEOPLE SHOULD CALL me (:

3. Are you currently wearing something green?
- Nopes. But I see them .

4. Do you eat raw salmon?
- I don't think so .

5. Are you married yet? If no, when do you intend to get hitched?
- Yes. I'm married . LOL . Actually I'm not. and I intend to get married on my wedding day . That's the question right? When .

6. Are you attached or not? if yes, what’s his name and how do you met?
- Not attached .

7. If you are attached, would you mind if your boy got kissed by someone?
- Depends on him . It's his life, you see. If he want to get kissed by someone. That's totally his problem .
Okok . You want me to answer this seriously, Fine. If his kissed by his relatives , it's fine. If he's kissed by another girl or worse, a gay and he willingly accept it without telling me somemore, then let World War 3 Starts (:

8. Do you love answering back?
- Sometimes .

9. What is your favorite color? Name three.
- Pink , Red and Blue .

10. Why do you like the second color of your earlier answer?
- I don't know. I just like it . It's Bloody .

11. Do you think you are someone known to public?
- Nopes .

12. Have you had sex with anyone before?
- Nopes . Sounds disgusting when you asked me this stuffs . TRICIA HENG!

13. Do you like being hated?
- Nopes. I don't like it. It gives me heavy burden or something like that .

14. Do you think this survey is stupid?
- Perhaps?

15. What is your favorite lingerie shop? Name two.
- I don't have favourites .

16. Do you prefer to wear G-string or normal undies?
- Normal Undies . Coz I'm not G, I'm normal .

17. What is your favorite watch brand?
- Those you can buy anywhere , like night market or something like that. heeeee !

18. Have you own all the above mentioned watches yet?
- Unfortunately, no. I have branded ones you see. LOL . kidding la .

19. What is you current addiction favorite song?
- OVER IT, CONNECTED, LOVE STORY all by Katharin Mcpee .
I'm planning on putting them after Christmas as my blog song actually .

20. Name your favorite blog website besides that your site? (list down their names)
- ANIMECRAZY.NET , ANIMETOME.COM
Obviously Anime websites . heheh .

21. Do you think by blogging can make you famous?
- Blogging is for me to kill time and share my experiences with others.

22. Do you support Rima Melati Adams or Ida Nerina? Please choose one only.
- My anthena havent been reached by those .

23. Do you think Taufik Batisah or Hady Mirza has the nicest voice? Choose only one.
- Taufik Batisah .

24. Are you planning to adopt a child like Angelina Jolie does?
- Not really?

25. Do you think you are pretty/handsome?
- I'm handsome you know . HAHA ! How should I know ?

26. Do you rate yourself as caring or understanding?
- Depends on the person . I'm biased sometimes .

27. What is your occupation now?
- Student .

28. Where do you usually shop for your clothes?
- I'm lazy to shop. so I asked my Mom to buy for me. got a problem with that ?

29. Do you prefer dresses or t-shirts and shorts? Choose only one.
- T-shirt and Shorts

30. If you were given a miracle to change something in yourself, what would it be? List down five.
- Deeper Faith in God . the other four . I believe everything you have is for a reason .

RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN .

No comments: