Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Harder Than I Thought

We've gone wild, crazy and jolly today .
and at the same time, known somethings which is pretty complicated .
Shan't share with you because it's none of your business .
Can't blame people, can I ?

Today is just the same ordinary day .
Nothing much too .
Went to spent the whole day in the library .
and in fact, I oversleep again .
Thanks to Stephanie for the call even tough .
Somehow or another went to do the CSSP .
and we're making a good progress, I hope .
so blahblahblah .
Reached a time that we talked about random people.
and came to see their blogs and played Love Calculator in the end .
We laugh our ass out just the way we look at the results .
It's Ridiculous . Totally !

When the rest went to play basketball .
The left over people, talked about another random topic , FLIRTING .
Indeed, I got a better idea of it . LOLS!
Anyways, early birds went to go home first while the rest stayed .
When we left the school , we came across this Primary 2 , 3 and 4 pupils playing soccer .
and a certain person came to ask them if we can play .
so we did . 3 person played while the rest watched them .
& seems like this Primary School pupils looked down on us .
They keep their goal post without any goal keepers .
They just did the worse mistake of their lives perhaps not .
Went to see the Basketball court and it's full .
went to the play ground played Icemen .
went to exercise ground play play .
went home . cleared house and used computer .

I was looking at the CSSP again and I'm like totally turn into another being when I look at it.
Still have Camps to go when school reopens .
It's totally going to be busy when school reopens .
and I will never let history repeat itself twice .
Oh God, help me with everything .

18 December - Exchange Gifts with my Ah Family
19 December - Sec 1 Registration / Welcome Back Shanice (:
21 Decmeber - Church's Family Day at West Coast (: / CSSP Deadline :(

9 More Days to Christamas Days (:
On the fourth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear
tree

No comments: