Saturday, December 13, 2008

FUTAKOI

Just passing by .
Sharing with you the anime that I'm watching .
Oh yea, by the way, I watch the anime until I sleep at 5.30am this morning .
The title is "Futakoi" which means Twin Love in English .
You heard that right TWINS .
So basically, there are 6 PAIRS of Twins that is connected to the main lead .
Anyways, the Twins are all girls and the main lead is a guy .
From the Episode I'm watching up until now, 5 girls from that 6 pairs like the main lead .
and I'm telling you the truth that this anime is super irritating .
Irritating as in, each set of twin got some sort of security guard to prevent the main lead from getting close .
Second one is, the main lead can't make up his mind .
Thirdly is the main lead likes to day dream .
Fourthly, the main lead is freaking too kind .
Fifthly, there's this goat who is a hypocrite towards the owner and the main lead .
Nevertheless, to kill time, I watching it .
Like I have some other choice ?

Ok whatever.
I've been having abnormal habits at home since holiday started.
Want to know some? Here they are .
Eating only luch all day .
Sleeping at 3am onwards .
etc . etc .
and Im super hungry right now .
Gota find myself out of this hunger asap
Sayonara !

12 More Days To Christmas Day (:
On the first day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
A Partridge in a Pear Tree

No comments: