Sunday, December 14, 2008

GOODBYE already .

Just a very fast one.
Today's church is pretty normal.
But it's our last day holding our service in YWCA .
That means, goodbye lorr .
So yeaps, church's location is shifting to the Boys Brigade in Zion Road.
So journey will be much longer and that means need to wake up earlier too.
About 11.30am instead of 12.30pm. LOL .
So yeaps, goodbye to the old location .

Next Week, the whole church is going to West Coast for Family Day cum Christmas Party!
I'm so looking forward to it.
So instead of having a normal service ,
it will be an extra ordinary one .
Gonna play badminton and volleyball .
I'm so looking forward to it . No formal and casual dresses!
Just you're sports attire!
Also took photos .
So going to upload it when my brother finished playing maple in the desktop.

Went plaza with my Dad to buy my assessments/guide book in popular .
And I was thinking, "Damn! Expensive sia" .
But anyways, Thanks Dad! you're the best (:
So this week's going to be a tight one .
Tomorrow doing CSSP .
Tuesday going friend's house for KARAOKE . LOL .
and Friday having Sec 1 Registration .
Also started doing some revision in my Sec2 Maths .
and started reading the Sec3 textbooks,
Even tough I don't know WTH it's talking about. PATHETIC .
and Life is pathetic too .
It's like it's swaying you all over the place for some reasons that you don't understand.
But I believe, anything was meant for a reason.
Oh Well, why am I bothering so much?

11 More Days To Christmas Day (:
On the second day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

No comments: