Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Touch In The Heart

I was alighting the bus when I saw 3 handicapped man .
3 of them was blind and I came into my stop .
When I woman from behind was stopping them from crossing the yellow line .
I looked at her and smiles and so did she .
I realised she don't know the 3 men either .
The 3 men were holding each other's shoulder .
As I climbed the stairs of the over pass, I took a glances at them .
The man on the most left waved for the bus and asked the driver something I can't hear .
and then the 2 behind him went aboard while he stayed at the bus stop.
As I look at those men, I can't help but think .
and suddenly, it touched my heart that I was put into tears .
For me, it's such a rare sight to see such things . and it was a memorable scene .
That first reality scene that can make me cry just by looking at it for a few seconds .
We're all fortunate but we just can't see it .

and I remembered one phrase that I heard from someone I respect .
" Acknowledge the things that people did to you . Not what they didn't do to you . "
For certain things , we get upset when certain people didn't do something nice to you .
What we did is to get upset or angry because they didn't do it .
But didn't we think that somewhere in the past, they did something nice too?
We curse them because of just one nice thing that didn't do .
Unfair isn't?

As for today, I woke up late . Therefore came to school late too .
Ordered Canadian Pizza!
Meihong said that it's nicer than Pizza Hut which I totally agree!
After that we turned the library into a Tea House and drank Hot Milo .
Also, we blast our music out through the speakers . Nice isn't it ?
N Level Results are out too. Wonder if they did well ?
Anyways, went to plaza with MeiHong and bought my hair bands . black ones .
and yea, took bus home and back to top (:

7 More Days to Christmas Day (:
On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree

No comments: