Monday, December 15, 2008

A Very Fast Post

Currently feeling very sleepy .
and somehow, when the pillow is with me, I lost the sleepy spell.
Gosh, and we're visiting a family friend's house to eat (:
hahaha . Dad, Jedi and I .
and I'm pretty sure a certain person will be there .
The 'quiet' impression doesn't seem to work at all.
So I guess the 'rude' impression will make it?
Argh . Persistent and it's BLOODY IRRITATING !
You know? The feeling of you two being close but actually you're not.
It will irritate you to the max!
Oh Well, got to go now .
Goodbye sleepy spell . I was hoping to sleep sia .
okok. byebyes already . will update later (:

10 More Days to Christmas Day (:
On the third day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: