Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY 2009 !


A Very Happy New Year to everyone!
and the effect of not blogging for days is affecting me already.
I don't feel like blogging anymore.
However, shan't let my spirits down on the starting of this new year (:
First post of the year .
Wonder what should I write?
New Year's Resolution?
I have no idea on what to be my new year's resolution .
Perhaps, study harder?

As for today, went to Aunt's house because they invited us there .
and yeap, ate then watch tv .
Nothing much to elaborate .
After that went to BP Popular to buy pens (:
So yea, I spent Christmas and New Year in other people's house .
LOL .

Actually, I've been dieing to say something .
But I guess I shan't comment after all .
Or should I say it really? Aiya. never mind then .
Doesn't concern anyone of you anyways .
So I'll give it a pass .

For the meantime, HAPPY SCHOOL RE-OPENING to everyone!
Hope everyone will do well in this school year .
and yeaps, all the best for the up coming Mid-Year and End-Of-Year .
and Those taking Os and Ns , All the best too .

No comments: